.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 11, 2006

Nickel Creek (I change my mind)

You remember me being horrible about the production on Nickel Creek's Why should the fire die CD.

Since then it has been championed by my wife and I've heard it through maybe five times now. She normally hates music that I buy as a matter of principle.

I have to say it has grown on me too since my first impressions. All the songs are good and solid. So good in fact that I hear through the eeyardle-eeedle-ooodle of modern vocal pitch-fixing. I was wrong to be so dismissive therefore.

And in a world where you youngsters are happy to watch footage recorded on mobile phones on your £1000 HDTVs who am I to complain about production?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home