.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 19, 2006

tea made from strange substances


Earlier today Andy very kindly allowed me to sample some tea called Rooibus. I was concerned that it might be made from the skin-flakes off a baboon's scrotum or something.

But it was not so. It's made from a South African shrub. You can see their web site here.

I was also interested to note that they recommend bathing in the tea:
Bathing with Rooibos tea can assist by alleviating certain irritations and skin conditions too. Caffeine free and insignificant traces of tannin are just a couple of the health revitalising properties Rooibos tea naturally brings to you.

However, being a fat bastard, I can't personally see how I'd fit into the cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home