.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 19, 2006

Useful

As a result of Beatrix Potter's squirrel nutkin becoming current bedtime story material for my youngest, I have the following observations to make.

a) This story has excellent soporific properties.

b) It contains the following riddle that is supremely quotable.
Hitty-pitty within the wall.
Hitty-pitty without the wall.
If you touch Hitty-pitty,
Hitty-pitty will bite you.

It refers to nettles but is applicable to just about anything.

2 Comments:

  • Soporiphic? Afer reading that riddle I may never sleep again.

    By Blogger Marie, at 7:57 am  

  • I know!

    And I broke my self-imposed rule of not being sinister, negative, or otherwise unpleasant this week.

    By Blogger SimonHolyHoses, at 8:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home