.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 27, 2006

Weekend

I feel tired. I'm glad the weekend is here. I intend to get thoroughly lashed, hopefully on sherry or port, but more probably on something far more poisonous.

I plan on doing a bit of recording too. Problem is that I've not sorted out the drumming yet, and I've upgraded the software so it doesn't work at all at the moment. I suppose just enough alcohol to feel it bite and a guitar in my hand sums up all I need for a perfect moment. Spose that's as true today for me as it ever has been for anyone.

I don't know if there is anything on TV later. Maybe I'll watch a video. It's an odd thing. I can play guitar much farther into the drinking experience than I can talk sensibly.

I'm really into QOTSA at the moment and there is at least a risk that I'll end up riffing myself into oblivion in the early hours to Regular John off the first album.

And with that, I'd like to wish you all a fragrant if jagged weekend.

1 Comments:

  • People who care about me will be pleased to note that my wife firmly put the boot in on Friday night and prevented any plans I had for getting squiffy from coming to fruition.

    She volunteered me for giving lifts to and from the Youth Club for all the neighbours' children, which lasted in shifts, from 7pm until 10.30pm.

    I did consider drinking and driving but then though better of it, having already demolished the village bus shelter in a previous RTA.

    By Blogger SimonHolyHoses, at 10:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home