.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 10, 2003

Brown plasticine

A typically fun incident this morning when I picked up what I thought was a small piece of brown plasticine from the floor in the hallway. It was softer than slipperier than I expected, so I dropped it at first and had to pick it up again. Hmmmmm.... Not plasticine [smells] but poo.

Didi this morning had announced (at the bottom of the stairs) "I need a poo," but on arriving at the top, said simply, "I done one."

My wife, apparently, saw fit not to investigate the absence of poo from the child's nappy (she still wears one at night) after those two statements. Thanks for that, Mrs.

Seems she "done one" and then slipped it out the bottom of her nappy for comfort purposes.

You think you couldn't possibly, ever, but then you have kids and you can, and do. And do do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home