.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

April 08, 2004

Corsa Boys

Corsa Boys are of course the natural successors to the Nova Boys; they are in fact one and the same. It doesn't even have to be a Corsa: just a cheap car which can be modified to look stupid and driven whilst wearing a baseball cap, or one of those tea cosy things which are currently fashionable in the thug community.

The ultimate Corsa Boy, hard core to the point where you harbour a sneaking admiration for them, is the one who finally gets to the income which means he can afford a brand new car -- and buys a Corsa.

I'm almost disappointed in myself that, as a one-time Beetle Boy, I didn't, in fact, go and buy a new VW Beetle when they came out. Nor did I go back to Brookes (sp?) Beetles in Princes Risborough, as I once promised myself long ago, to buy a brand new old Beetle, lovingly restored. Instead I graduated through a Polo and a Bora to a Passat, which I'm not even sure how to spell. I am officially a Sad VW Victim, but not a Beetle Boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home