.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

May 24, 2004

Speedy

So. Konica-Minolta Dimage G600 has arrived. It's dinky, but operation is relatively straightforward. I'm not sure if I'll miss the mode dial that was on the F300, but we'll see. Li-ion battery charged up fairly quickly, and the camera impresses immediately when you fire it up. Whereas many digital cameras take 4+ seconds to start up, to become ready for the first picture, the G600 starts up in the time it takes you to slide the cover off and turn it round. In a way, it's ready before you are.

I've yet to take any proper photos, because office lighting is not conducive, but I did take a cracker of the end of my finger in macro mode. The flash fired, and the end of my finger has simply burned out, so it looks like an ET phone home finger or something. Superb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home