.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

February 12, 2006

Meteor Shower - full mix

I've always loved that story about "Instant Karma," the whole thing about it being written, recorded, mastered to disc and in the shops within a week. Probably not true, sadly.

This is, though. Here's a song I wrote at the end of last week.

I recorded it on Saturday, but it all went horribly wrong, so I started from scratch again on Sunday and re-did it with a new arrangement. Or, I should say, an arrangement. It's a long way from what I was originally thinking of, but when I'm playing my guitar through Roy's amp, I always want everything to sound one way.

Taking a step back from that, I probably prefer the more refined end result. Usual health warnings about connection speed from Castpost at certain times of the day apply. Use the RSS feed to download the track directly. It's about 3.4MB.



Powered by Castpost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home