.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

November 27, 2003

Banoffi

Just had a Cadbury's Banoffi, which seems to be a new thing. Not mentioned on their web site. I'm convinced the shop down the road is being used to Pilot crazy chocolate ideas. Banana and Toffee cream filling. I prefer the Banoffee spelling myself.

Banoffi reminds me of one of those Lindt bars, with the same kind of creme filling. Except with Lindt, you get better than 20% cocoa solids. This was quite nice, though I feel a bit sick now. I give it a qualified thumbs up, though I disapprove of the way Cadbury have been rebranding everything as Dairy Milk recently.

I live in hope that one day Nestle will see fit to pilot the Caramac Kit Kat in the shop down the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home