.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

November 28, 2003

Guilt

Took Elodie to nursery this morning, for a change. They've got some new fingerprint recognition security system, which I suggested on a customer survey as a joke. But now everyone is supposed to get scanned so they can use the new system. Except they weren't doing it this morning.

I was under instructions to remember to wave to Elodie when I got back into the car park. I asked her, inside, if she was going to wave to me, and she shook her head. She always feels betrayed when I drop her off, because it's unusual, so she thinks we're going to Sainsbury's or something.

So although she said she wasn't going to wave, I should have checked the window to see if she was there, but I forgot. In the 30 seconds between leaving her in nursery and stepping out into the car park, I forgot.

I'm going to feel terrible all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home