.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

May 06, 2004

Cowboy

Upset an estate agent yesterday, which, I don't know, feels like payback, even though I've no particular grudge. But it's such a racket isn't it? So little effort for so much money. This particular estate agent drives a huge gold mercedes, too, so your heart bleeds, obviously.

In other news, I was listening to "Part II" by Brad Paisley on the way to work this morning. It arrived yesterday. Most enjoyable, too. There's some ridiculously fast playing on the opening track, and the lyrics are funny. Quite a few of the songs sound like they're going to be the traditional maudlin type malke vocal country song, but then they kick into some quite funny lyrics, which is all you could ask really. Most of all, he's a fantastic guitarist, which is what I'd heard about him, so I'm pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home