.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

May 25, 2004

Warm n Wet

We have a little ritual, Didi and I, when the Grand Prix (or indeed qualifying) is on. It is usual that CJ does something to upset her early in the race/session, and she comes over to me for comfort and a cuddle. And the white noise of the motor racing sends her to sleep. So she sleeps in my arms for an hour or so, and then we wake up and the grand prix is over and I get to go an mow the lawn, or untangle the power cable to the mower at least.

I've been thinking, this is quite nice. We have a restful hour together and it's a thing we do. But then on Sunday she wet the bed, i.e. me, in the middle of the race, so frantic cleaning up ensued and she got a bit upset.

Must be nice to just let go and wet yourself. Haven't done it for a long time. I have vivid dreams about not being able to find a working, private, toilet, but I don't wet the bed. But that warm wet feeling is not unpleasant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home