.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

September 01, 2004

I thought I was wrong once

But I was mistaken:
However, the critical reaction to [NY-LON] has been mixed, with some reviewers complaining that it is an exercise in style over substance.

NY-LON attracted 1.6 million viewers and an 8% audience share between 10pm and 11pm last night, according to unofficial overnights.

This was 200,000 viewers fewer than watched the opening episode last week - and with five instalments still to go, things are not looking good for NY-LON."

On this subject, I do wonder who these people are who influence the viewing figures, the audience testers. I've never met one, and of course nobody has ever asked me. How do you get to become a tester, whatever they're called? Whoever they are, the viewing-figure viewers, they've got a lot to answer for. They're a bunch of twats, watching gobshite and tripe so that we end up with a steady diet of reality TV home makeovers and hospital/cop dramas. Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home