.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

March 04, 2005

See... this is what I was talking about

When I was having a little vent about people who annoy you on flickr the other day, this is the kind of thing I was talking about.

Photoshop is an indispensible tool for serious photographers - you can make an okay photo look much better, and you can make a good photo look superb. What you can't do, ever, is an arty collage or photomontage that looks anything other than a load of old wank.

Not only is the whole idea of "beautifying and artifying" with Photoshop a load of wank (I've seen books full of this crap, and, believe me, it's not good), but the kind of person who would set something like this up and instruct people what to do is a control freak, probably a psychopath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home