.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 21, 2005

learning salsa the "hard" way

Simon will enjoy this.

Having done embarrassingly well on Marie's quiz, I went seeking information about my incorrect answers, and came across her very funny account of a salsa dancing session.

You find yourself squished up in the arms of someone breathing a bit too heavily and sweating a bit too much and quite obviously getting a bit too excited in other ways if you know what I mean. Suffice to say that there is a reason why men dance forwards and women dance backwards.

Most hexcellent.

1 Comments:

  • Oh my god. You have been trawling in the archives. I am very afraid.

    I never went back to salsa, by the way.

    By Blogger Marie, at 3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home