.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

March 17, 2006

George Lives

george

A while ago, I mentioned that as part of my teenage Beatles obsession, I had their faces painted on my bedroom walls. My sister (left in the picture above, next to my sulky younger brother) created the art installation, all in black and white, and I had, er, white carpet, and *cough*black sheets*cough*. I'm still looking for pictures of the other three, but here is what the George looked like.

John and Ringo (I think it was) were side by side on the wall facing the window. We used the John picture from the White Album photos. You could see the faces from all the way up on the Downs behind our house, and people used to stop on their Sunday walks and point.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home