.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

October 08, 2003

Caramac Kit Kat

You know it makes sense.

I just ate an orange flavoured Kit Kat, which was OK, and I notice that you've been going crazy with the Kit Kat format in recent times. First the Chunky, then the five fingered.

But for a long time now I've thought that you're missing out on a potential goldmine: the Caramac Kit Kat.

You own both brands, so I can't see a problem. Caramac is a delicious alternative to chocolate, and Kit Kat is one of the best-known snack bars in the world.

I stumbled across this idea a few years ago, when I ate a Kit Kat that had obviously been living in close proximity to a Caramac. The chocolate was subtly flavoured with Caramac, and a lightbulb went on above my head.

I think the world is ready for this. If you worry that I'll come back and sue you for stealing my idea, my silence can be purchased at very reasonable rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home