.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 11, 2003

Flaming...

...meetings, all day.

One of the meeting rooms is cold, and my core temperature has dropped. I'm hypothermic.

In case you're wondering where I've been.

I've also had one of those all-day headaches. I have at least one day a week of this. No amount of pain killers makes any difference (though the chicken and mushroom pie and chips with ginger beer I had for lunch helped a bit). I drink loads of water too, because pain killers make me thirsty. I don't know the cause. I'd say lack of sleep, but I dunno. I had the same amount of sleep last night I usually do.

Maybe I slept tense because of all the meetings.

At CJ's christmas concert this morning, one of the teachers managed to position her head directly in front of CJ, so I couldn't get a decent shot of her through the camcorder. 45 minutes of trying to snatch a glimpse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home