.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 18, 2003

Scream of the Shalka

The final episode is up today, so you can watch the whole thing. I've fair enjoyed it. Not keen on the animation style, but I tended not to watch so much as listen, and the sound quality was fairly good.

Some idiot has arsed up the theme music with stupid drums, but that kind of thing seems inevitable in this era of the don't-know-they're-born. Richard E Grant would not be my choice for the Doctor, but he was passable; but I liked Sophie Okonedo as the possible new assistant.

The plot was a trifle thin, and fairly disjointed, but in spite of all this, it passed the time easily enough.

It's a Thursday, so I've got a headache, which is why I'm quiet today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home