.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

February 10, 2004

Dymo Country

DYMO Labellers have come a long way since I last looked.

I used to like that Dymo font you could get, but now you get Dymo labellers that do proper printing, which isn't the same.

But we're having fun making little labels to stick everywhere. We've come up with the concept of Management by Dymo Label. So, for example, you could stick NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK across the computer display of someone who just won't do what they're told. And, of course, THANKS FOR TRYING for someone who is off sick a lot.

My personal favourite would be to sack someone with a Dymo label. We've had text sackings, and email redundancies. I fancy sticking Dymo across someone's monitor, so they see it first thing in the morning, or when they come back from lunch. COLLECT YOUR P45 ... You're sacked.

I've got a sticker that reads, GET YOUR TROUSERS ON ... YOU'RE NICKED on my monitor today. It's my favourite Sweeney soundbite, along with "We're the Sweeney, son, and we haven't had any dinner...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home