.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

August 16, 2004

Week's End

What's Down There?
What's Down There?,
originally uploaded by mcmrbt.
My first full and proper weekend as a Buckingham resident went quite well after a sticky start. It was nice to leave the car mostly at home and walk into town. I joined the library, then took one look at the SF and Crime sections and knew I'd never use it. Still, I can use the big Milton Keynes library when we're over there.

I even managed to find two hours on Sunday afternoon to do some recording, realising later that it was the 2 hours I would have been watching the Grand Prix if I'd remembered about it, only it was another procession and I didn't miss anything. So a productive 2 hours rather than a falling-asleep-in-front-of-the-TV 2 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home