.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

September 03, 2004

Poison Ality

I watched the BBC Personality Test programme last night, What Am I Like?, which was entertaining.

I turn out to be an Idealist - Spontaneous* - Ideas - Heart - Introvert.

Which I've not too much of an argument with. But some of the sets of questions were frustrating, as I'm sure they were for all people, because I didn't fit any of them. There was no accounting to having a mind like a steel trap, is what I think. What I mean is, I'm spontaneous, sure, but only because I can think things through in an instant. I'm spontaneous but always give the appearance of being a planner.

For example, the question about how you book a holiday. Plan things in advance vs. book at the last minute. How about "none of the above". I book a long time in advance, but have no plans whatsoever. We just book... and then go. Which is not the same as booking at the last minute.

And do I get annoyed when the supermarket changes the shelves around? Yes. Do I change the order in which I go round the shop? No. But I forget things. So where does that leave me?

And I'm an introvert, that's for sure, except when I'm not. Same thing about Heart, which they should have called "Guts". I usually go with my gut reaction, but I can always reason it out afterwards, if I'm asked to.

If you're using Safari, you won't be able to take the test on-line. So you'll have to switch to another browser or print it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home