.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

November 23, 2004

Lemon Puffs

Now that's what you call a classic biscuit. I used to love them, and you don't see them around much. I think I stopped eating them during the vegetarian years, because they had animal fat in, and most biscuits don't. I'd eat them now though. We have custard creams in the office a lot. They're very common and nowhere near as nice as Lemon Puffs, which have that whole puff pastry vibe going for them.

Should have got some in Tesco last night when I went in for fish food.

I refuse to touch the fish food, incidentally. And the fish water, if I can help it. The smell just lingers. And when I say lingers, I mean two or three months, I can still smell it on my skin. And it makes my facial hair smell too, so that if I don't shave for two or three days I can smell it right under my nose.

I don't like the fish food.

Why can't fish eat lemon puffs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home