.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

April 19, 2005

I am here

Took this political survey, which is a good, in-depth one (thanks to the Observer blog for the link), and I'm about where I thought I was*. Most Green voters agree with me, it seems, but of course I'm not going to vote for some bearded hippy dippy Dudley do-gooder, am I (in joke)?

The thing that annoys me most at the moment are the people who go on about making it easier for people to vote. You know, because it's just too hard to go for a ten minute walk on a spring evening and put a cross on a piece of paper. So people seriously suggest 100% postal voting (except you have to walk to the post box, don't you, fat people?); or mobile voting stations travelling around like cob vans, calling at work places. Or innernet voting. Fuck off, you lazy pieces of shit! Put your fucking shoes on and walk to the bleddy polling station. You can tape EastEnders for later.

*By the way, in case you were wondering, it's probably my strong belief in the death penalty for Be eN Pee supporters and members that shades me towards the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home