.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

October 20, 2005

branded

i need to get a hat. i need a hat to keep my hair out of my eyes, especially when i wash my hair. i'm possibly too old to have long hair but because i can grow long hair i will. i'm growing my hair for all the other people who can't grow their hair, be it for political, medical, or taste reasons.

because i am probably anyway of an age now where it is considered a good thing to have a hat. but it is difficult to find something that hasn't got a fucking badge on it. clothes with badges on. not only do i have to buy this overpriced piece of shit produced for a pittance in a faraway country i can't locate on a map, but you want me to advertise for you too?

and then i woke up and it had all been a bad dream.

1 Comments:

  • i have ordered an arctic scientist hat. thanks for the tip.

    By Blogger roy, at 8:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home