.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

November 28, 2005

Cheeky


didi_hat_bw
Originally uploaded by mcmrbt.

No matter how pissed off I get at work, or on the road, just looking at this cheeky face makes me feel better.



We went out for a walk yesterday before lunch, drove over to the Foscote reservoir, which is quite near to where we live. We drove through Foscote itself, which is on a gated road, and consists of a manor house and a few smaller houses.

As we were driving through the gates and along the country lane, CJ said from the back of the car, "It's like visiting a safari park. With no animals. In the rain."

On Friday, Didi ran in to the living room to read her school books to me. My hair's getting long, so I'd gelled it that day to keep it under control. She said, "You look like Elvis and you are fat."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home