.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 15, 2005

Getting Oneself Off Others' Shitlists...

Or GOOOS for short...

I was going to call this 'Karmically Challenged' or 'Karmic Deficit', but despite never having heard either expression in the wild, there is a blog named as per the former, and the latter expression is in common use too. Just goes to show there is officially no such thing as originality.

Anyhoo, I am feeling smug today, as contrary to my announced interests in my Blogger profile 'Not giving Simon his CDs back' (as read by probably four of you who aren't fellow hoosiers), I have today done that very thing.

The most assiduous of readers will have read Simon's occasional elliptical references to musical exchange/retention with/by myself, with two of his rather short Top '89' falling into the 'ask Patrick' category.

I have never been much of a lender, because I know how lousy a borrower I am.

Only several hundred other transgressions to address and I should be in Karma Surfeit territory again... (actually I don't think I ever have been, probably never will be...)

2 Comments:

  • It's true. All of them back.

    I've been desperate to listen to the combination of son et lumiere and intertiatic esp from Deloused in The Comatorium for longer than I care to remember.

    And now I can.

    By Blogger SimonHolyHoses, at 7:27 am  

  • It's better to be realistic and just admit that you're giving people stuff when you "lend" things out.

    In other words, never lend anything that you might want back.

    By Blogger bot37363838, at 7:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home