.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 15, 2005

Getting Oneself Off Others' Shitlists...

Or GOOOS for short...

I was going to call this 'Karmically Challenged' or 'Karmic Deficit', but despite never having heard either expression in the wild, there is a blog named as per the former, and the latter expression is in common use too. Just goes to show there is officially no such thing as originality.

Anyhoo, I am feeling smug today, as contrary to my announced interests in my Blogger profile 'Not giving Simon his CDs back' (as read by probably four of you who aren't fellow hoosiers), I have today done that very thing.

The most assiduous of readers will have read Simon's occasional elliptical references to musical exchange/retention with/by myself, with two of his rather short Top '89' falling into the 'ask Patrick' category.

I have never been much of a lender, because I know how lousy a borrower I am.

Only several hundred other transgressions to address and I should be in Karma Surfeit territory again... (actually I don't think I ever have been, probably never will be...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home