.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 26, 2006

7 items

Indeed, as Simon states below, Rafael tagged us. Blog Memes are a bit like chain letters, really, so given that just about everyone I could tag has already been tagged anyway, the chain will not go on from here, although it will certainly go on from somewhere else. As Simon says, there is pleasure in reading back through the chain, if only to marvel at our differences.

7 things to do before i die

1. pay for my funeral
2. make some friends, so there will be people at my funeral
3. eat and drink lots of combustible things so I burn well when cremated
4. throw away my asbestos underpants
5. decide where i want my ashes scattered
6. think of some witty last words
7. remember to speak the witty last words

7 things i cannot do

1. leg spin bowling
2. play piano more than one chord at a time
3. steer out of a skid
4. see without glasses
5. keep a secret
6. hold my tongue
7. hide my feelings

7 things that attract me to... Beatles for Sale

1. it is my first and last musical love
2. the twangy lead guitar
3. the great songs
4. the laid-back acoustic vibe
5. the autumnal cover photo
6. the lack of (UK) singles
7. the sleeve notes by derek taylor

7 things that i say

1. that might be important to you (after ted moult)
2. that's easy for you to say (after roy)
3. everything's the opposite of what it is (after john lennon)
4. so...
5. anyway...
6. you should work that up into a routine
7. i feel crap

7 books that I love

1. Declare by Tim Powers
2. Juniper Time by Kate Wilhelm
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4. Fox in Sox by Dr Seuss
5. The Integral Trees by Larry Niven
6. Like Life by Lorrie Moore
7. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig

7 Movies that I've Loved (no partic order)

1. Trust
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. City of Angels
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
5. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
6. French Kiss
7. It Could Happen to You

Oh, go on then, Anna, consider yourself tagged... and Roy, Andrew, and Patrische might as well pony up as well. Blogless readers could leave them in the comments. You know who you are.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home