.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 30, 2006

Easy Listening?

Taking the listening test referred to in this BBC Magazine article (follow the link from the article) took me back to my early browsing days: waiting 60 years for each page to load, wiggling the mouse around, standing up and pacing round the room. It's probably so slow because the servers are overwhelmed due to the publicity given by the Beeb.

Anyway, if you can endure the long wait for the page loads, it's a test to see if you can tell the difference between short musical phrases. I scored 28 out of 30. I think the two I got wrong were in the middle, when I was distracted by someone walking through the door in front of me, though I may be wrong about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home