.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 19, 2003

Review of the Year

I'll not be blogging for a week or so after today, so it's time for the review of the year.

January: Can't remember
February: Also can't remember
March: Pretty sure March happened, but I can't remember anything about it
April: Was Eastre around here? I can't remember.
May: Last week of May was nice. A holiday in the Vendee was very enjoyable
June: Mum died
July: Another trip to France, can't remember much about it
August: Can't remember
September: This is the month I bought a new bike, so I could do some exercise and therefore not die
Octover: It's over
November: Was it only a month ago?
December: I've had a stinking cold all month long, one after the other, and my body is a mucus factory.

So there you have it, the best and worst of 2003. A year we won't remember in a hurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home