.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 13, 2004

pressure

It's my blood, apparently. I went for a check up yester, something I've been putting off for about 5 years. Last time I had my blood pressure taken, I had slightly high bp, which I put down to smoking, which I'd just given up.

But now I have it checked again, and it's a bit high, so I've got to take steps and I've got to go back in a month for another check. It explains the headaches. At least once a week I get an all-day pressure headache. A normal person might have gone to the doctor about this, but our local doctors were so crap I stopped going.

So I'm back counting points and attempting to lose some kgs.

Looks like the weekly fish chips and ginger beer is out of the window for a while. Where's that aspirin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home