.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 12, 2004

Wam, bam, thankyou NAMM

People keep asking me if I'm going to the NAMM show. Yeah, right. For a start, I'd not willingly fly anywhere for something as trivial as work. For another start, I'd rather take the money for the flight/hotel, hide at home for 3 or 4 days, then spend the cash on a guitar and some fake tan.

And for another start, these shows are ridiculous, noisy, dinosaur events, for about-to-be-extinct giant-sized lizards. I mean. There's the innernet, for another start, to get information from. And there's the fact that nothing announced at NAMM ships before August, so I'm not about to go get excited about it now.

It's not even as if you're going to see and hear anything useful, because the fraking noise will see your eardrums bleeding within the first half hour.

And no, I'm not going to Musikmesse, Frankfurt either. Nor Sounds Expo in London. I've had to do Sounds Expo twice as an exhibitor. I'd rather stay at home and watch the gag reel on the Interiors DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home