.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

March 01, 2004

People I've lost touch with Part 364

I was looking through old photo albums on Saturday night, no particular reason. One page I opened took my breath away, reminding me of someone I had a big thing for, and reminding me that she was yet another person I'd lost contact with through (my own) intertia.

Her smile is vibrant, she looks like the most sorted person in the world.

Probably an illusion, but still, this photo took my breath away, because I'd forgotten. And she must have sent me two xmas cards, last couple of years, without a reply from me, not even an email address. I even remember a slip of paper in one of the cards with her email on it, but did I keep it?

Just trawled the 3000-odd emails I haven't deleted, on the off-chance I kept one from her. No such luck.

More guilt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home