.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

June 24, 2004

PJ Tracy and the Pyjamas

I don't need to recommend P J Tracy's Want to Play? to you, because everybody already has, even the Radio Times, but it's a cracking read, and available at a supermarket near you for about £2 less than Amazon are charging.

P J Tracy is a mother+daughter team, which is slightly uncomfortable-making, but the plot is good. My one criticism is that the mostly male cops all seem to talk and think like women (I should say, they don't talk and think like men). They notice women's clothing and hair, and think fat is somehow sexy, which it is not, on the whole, and they talk too much. But I still went on and ordered the follow-up, so I must have enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home