.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

June 18, 2004

Week Ending

It's been a funny old week. Quite stressful, both at home and at work, and Not At All Nice. There's been the football, which is depressing for a variety of reasons, and there's been nothing on telly, and there's been a certain amount of tension in my life.

Apple finally launched a European iTunes Music Store, which I found underwhelming. There's a difference between what you're willing to accept for free, and what you're willing to pay for. I find I'm disinclined to pay for compressed music. I buy plenty of CDs. What the iTMS is good for is checking out quick samples, but a trawl through the Country section revealed nothing of particular interest that I didn't already have. The UK chart for country downloads from iTMS is already suitably embarrassing, all Johnny Cash and no trousers. I just can't be bothered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home