.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

June 11, 2004

Two things

Before the weekend, we need to talk about a couple of things.

First of all, you just came back from your holiday which I'm sure was very nice. But that tan you think you have? That tan makes you look like a wrinkled old hag, like a mediaeval peasant woman who's had a hard life lifting sheep.

An early start this morning, Didi was up drawing pictures downstairs. I woke when she dropped a pen with a clatter at around 5.45. Got up, gave her some breakfast, and went to have a shower. I was getting out of the shower and she came in as I was drying myself. She has always had more of a fascination with the male anatomy than CJ. She stares and stares, and makes helpful comments, like, "Look at your bum!" Meaning what she would think of as her front bottom.

"Look at your bum! It's like a poo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home