.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 28, 2005

Public Service Announcement

A lot of visitors to Hoses of the Holy seem to be looking for pictures of Marge Helgenberger (also Charlotte Ross, which means they think I am the number one source on the web for pictures of nice birds from cop shows or something). Anyway, folks, the mistakes you're making are of two kinds. First of all, the best search engine for images, in my experience, is alltheweb.com (click on the image search tab).

The other mistake you are making is in including an "e" on the end of Marg - which is short for Margaret, not Marjorie, and is probably something I did myself on an earlier post (and used above for illustration). The best advice with any search is to look for the unique element. In this case, to avoid results pollution, you should just search on the surname, because there aren't many Helgenbergers out there on the innernet. Go to alltheweb and search on Helgenberger and I guarantee you pages of hits.

As for the lovely Ms Ross, choose alltheweb as your search engine, and you will find what you're looking for, which I bet is something like this, you pervy perv.

1 Comments:

  • As one of those people looking for pictures of "Marge", I thank you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home