.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

January 28, 2005

Give the Dog a Bone

dream_come_true
dream_come_true,
originally uploaded by mcmrbt.
At long long last.

Older readers will remember that I've been banging on about this for a long long time; some have even tried to have me committed. After first thinking of it some time in the mid-90s, I wrote to Nestle, and then emailed them more recently, receiving their standard "reply to a nutter".

But I knew that in the current climate, where they release new products and new variations on old products on a weekly basis, that they'd eventually give it a go.

Found in Waitrose in Towcester, which, I have to say, is a very nice place - the cleanest supermarket I've ever been in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home