.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 16, 2005

Fancy Pants Orange Juice

I'm not one for buying fancy pants orange juice, or indeed any other kind of juice. Own brand does me, most of the time. Just lately, I've taken to buying variations of V8 vegetable/fruit juices and all-fruit smoothies, because it means I don't have to think about eating actual fruit, and can top up a portion or two of my 5-a-day when I'm falling woefully short.

Fruit in liquid form is infinitely preferable to the real thing.

Anyway, for about 70 million years, I have suffered from excess acidity in my stomach, and there is a huge list of foods I never (or rarely) eat. Orange juice has been on my stink list for years: until now.

Because I am just dead impressed at Tropicana's Low Acid OJ, because it really is. Low acid, I mean. And it tastes smooth and goes down easy, without burn.

Top marks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home