.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 08, 2005

Mobile Madness

I'll tell you what, if NTL does buy Virgin mobile, I will swiftly move my business elsewhere. NTL only want the Virgin name because theirs is so very, very tainted with their shockingly bad customer service record.

(Tip: if a company sales line answers straight away, but its customer services leave you on hold for in excess of 45 minutes, shop elsewhere.)

Given Marie's experiences with T-Mobile, what to do? Tesco, probably, evil but cheap.

Do Waitrose do a mobile phone?

1 Comments:

  • I've been OK with EasyMobile so far, they're the cheapest pay as you go I think - 15p per minute to anyone, and 5p per text. And you don't have to use a bright orange (tangerine?) phone.

    By Blogger Marie, at 7:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home