.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

March 08, 2006

Fucking Shitfaced Student Loan Bastards AGAIN!!!???

Older readers may remember that last November I had a run-in with the so-called Honours Student Loan Company, which appears to be a front for the Sopranos.

In April 2004, I phoned the company and asked for a settlement figure. Paid it.

In November last year, they sent me a letter telling me I owed them £58. I don't know why, but when I asked for a SETTLEMENT FIGURE, they gave me the figure MINUS £41, which they proceeded to add interest to.

Clever.

Last November, steam coming out of my ears, I decided that paying the £41 was the only way to get them off my back. I told them I wasn't going to pay the interest, though.

Today I got a letter, as I predicted back then asking for the interest, threatening to add some more interest. £16.94.

Holy Jesus fucking Christ on a shitting bastard mountain! WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET THESE BASTARDS OFF MY BACK?? Do they want me to kill someone? Is that it? Do I have to assassinate the Capo of one of the other Families to clear my debt?

So I just phoned and shouted at them (I'll probably be arrested under the anti-terror legislation later) and they SAY they've closed the account, but I bet they fucking haven't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home