.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

March 06, 2006

12:10

Hmmm... Inexplicably, British Gas have failed to keep to their promised a.m. delivery time for our new boiler. This is so unlike them.

What could possibly have gone wrong? It strikes me that there must have been a complete breakdown of social order, or perhaps the delivery people have been in a terrible accident. Can someone outside the Buckingham area please confirm that the world has not ended?

1 Comments:

  • Similarly NTHell who haven't yet managed to refund me the £297 that they took in error, also managed to send me a bill for £15.99 this month for the non-existant broadband that I never had, under the service that I no longer have, with equipment I no longer have under the non-existing contract that has been terminated.

    Luckily I already cancelled the direct debit.

    No doubt next I'll receive a summons from the small claims court for payment of £15.99 plus costs.

    I have to admit that it strikes me as awesome how fucking brilliant these service providers are at being shite.

    Ii's like watching an oil tanker on a collision course with some cliffs in a storm. It's slow, but equally inevitable when something has a 5 mile turning radius that it's just going to go bang, regardless of how hard anyone tried to prevent it.

    I also resent the fact that their error is always my problem. In fact it's worse than that - their representatives act as though I am the problem.

    worm infested little shits, one and all.

    By Blogger SimonHolyHoses, at 6:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home