.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

March 01, 2006

Things I can't help thinking

Whenever I read through the TV listings in the Radio Times, I can't help reading CSI:NY as Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

In related vein, I'm currently ploughing my way through Judas Unchained by Peter F. Hamilton. I've talked about its prequel Pandora's Star recently. One of the many characters in the book is an incorruptible cop/investigator named Paula Myo. But whenever I read the sections with Paula Myo in, I picture her in my mind as Paula Abdul. This is quite upsetting.

===

p.s. In composing this post, I had a brain storm and used an incorrect bracket in a tag. Blogger gave me the following message:

Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is broken: < /i).
This is quite upsetting.


And now I can't help thinking that I've somehow managed to upset Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home