.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

March 29, 2006

Why employment agencies are the spawn of Satan, #162

Yesterday I was sent a job description by an employment agency that included the following words: "Background, sector experience and length of experience is not important."

I sent my CV, only to receive the following reply from the agency drone: "Unfortunately you do not have the right background to be considered for this position so I am unable to progress your application any further."

I don't see why I shouldn't name names and shame shames. The drone in question worked for the so-called Creamery (nice Flash web site, guys, you dumb shits).

Realising that I no longer needed to waste my time with these asswipes, I sent an email suggesting that they read their own job descriptions before fobbing people off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home