.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

May 11, 2006

Hi, my name is…

Well Hello. I'm HolySwerve, I'll be posting the odd bit of mundane, misspelt, uninteresting, gramatically incorrect word fop on these pages from now on so you'd better get used to it (please feel free to use your mouse and scroll over my texts by all means).

I've been called a lot of things over the years, but mostly in 'real life' I've been called James. Here in www land I've been known as sworth on flickr, (but I don't like to talk about it) or Lefthome on iStockphoto, but you probably need an account to view stuff there.

I go by the sign of the bull and born in the year of my birth (Tiger), which may or may not mean anything to any of you. I haven't got a clue, but I do like chocolate and wine.

6 Comments:

  • indeed, welcome.

    let's hope you post a bit more than some of the other wasters around here...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 am  

  • oops. that was me.

    By Blogger roy, at 11:04 am  

  • You're all too kind.

    By Blogger HolySwerve, at 11:29 am  

  • Yes, indeed welcome. Always nice to see yet MORE people able to add to the voluminous writings of the HolyHoses crew.

    You can drop by with misp-spellings at my place any time.

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 4:41 pm  

  • Hello HolySwerve! I look forward to many words of wisdom... :)

    By Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits), at 5:07 am  

  • Ooh. Hello. How very exciting.

    By Blogger Marie, at 4:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home