.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

May 07, 2006

Public Service Announcement - Babies on Planes

Clarkson in The Times writes his column about a crying baby on his flight to Barbados, which he hopes was eaten by a shark.

Very funny. But here is a public service announcement. Babies always cry on aeroplanes, because the change in pressure hurts their ears and they don't know how to deal with it, because they're babies.

Parents of babies on aeroplanes should feed them during take off and landing, because the swallowing involved in feeding will alleviate the problem.

Thank you for listening. *Bong Bong*

1 Comments:

  • They may be children, but bloody hell! I had the same thing all the way to Finland earlier on in the year. I guess I'm just not used to it, how can they make SO much noise. I've been to concerts with less volume. And at least there is a break between songs. If I was allowed to open the window, a child would have been ejected.

    …Maybe there is a reason I haven't got round to being a dad yet. How long can I put it off for?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home