.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

June 20, 2006

gonna have me a time with a poor man's woman

did anyone else see neil diamond in concert on bbc four on friday night? strange bloke. hard to like, as a person, i would have thought. wonder what it's like to be him. to have been neil diamond.

as i was watching, i was put in mind of that complete cunt richard ashcroft. their vocal styles are amazingly similar. i can really do without all that mama stuff.

3 Comments:

  • Neil Diamond is one of those people who I hate, seemingly for no reason.

    Whenever I think too hard about it I find myself wussing out, thinking "Well a couple of his songs are OK" and have to stop myself.

    I try and avoid thinking too hard about Neil Diamond.

    By Blogger Billy, at 5:33 am  

  • the more i watched, the more i became convinced that ra had completely based his "style" on nd.

    glad it's not just me who thinks so.

    By Blogger roy, at 5:35 am  

  • i bloody knew you'd mention the last waltz!

    you wouldn't let it lie!

    By Blogger roy, at 6:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home