.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

July 17, 2007

Less Interesting News

I was staying away from here almost deliberately, as I sorta knew Simon would have absented himself by now. Sad but true.

Anyhow, I was aping him as usual, in deleting my back pages, and it brought us to a page of Holy Swerve, and one of Bob's valedictories - kinda apt...

Moreover, Mr Swerve's last post makes me feel bad as I am currently still in Harbinger of Doom mode, so I am unlikely to post much more for fear of bringing y'all down.

Isn't it a shame how things have to end?

4 Comments:

  • Wow guys, it really dooes sting to know how this has worked out.

    Patrische - I don't have an email for you but mine is on my blogsite if want to contact me re: your comment on my site.

    Are you going to Summer Sundae? We'll be there again this year so you can look out for the psychadelic bumblebee again if you like (I nearly typed psychodelic but hey...)

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 12:25 pm  

  • sans pareil ?

    By Blogger rashbre, at 4:20 pm  

  • Dunno if there's anyone who still checks this, but I've noticed a strange spike in referrals from here over the last few days and can't think of any reason.

    Doesn't look like spamming but I can't tell what the exact original source page was.

    By Blogger rashbre, at 12:33 pm  

  • Excellent information....
    Hoses Toowoomba

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home