.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

September 16, 2003

homework

Dropping ChloƩ off at skool yesterday morn, I noted all the other chicks had beige folders with them, containing therein their homework there.

I ask Chlo', why are you the only one without a homework folder? "I dovven't know," she reply.

This morning, after she tell me all about her game she want play which contain sharks and pirates and dolphins, which are mammals, with rainbow patterned fins, I say, that's very imaginative and all, but where is homework?

We ask teacher who seems as head-in-air as Chlo. She can't find folder neither. I say Chloe must check at nursery (who pick her up from skool) to see if she leave it there. But she no remember because she airhead.

I accept by now I not good dad. I grumpy dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home