.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

February 02, 2006

Beatles Blog

Just as Marie has discovered that her true blog vocation is to discuss toilet brushes, I think it's clear from the level of interest and lovely, always welcome, comments, that this blog is destined to be the Beatles blog.

This has a certain elegant symmetry, since I was completely obsessed with The Beatles during my teenage years, to the point of having enormous black and white portraits of them painted (by my sis) on my bedroom wall (you could see Lennon's face from way up on the Downs). I'll have to look out a photo of it, one of these days.

Simon has some catching up to do, because he's never heard of The Beatles. He lived in the Soviet Union when he was a boy.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Rafael is pondering the question of the ultimate, single, favourite Beatles song.

1 Comments:

  • Beatle are a grate band! RINGO si awsome!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home